Rocky Mountain Participation Nursery School
PROVIDING FAMILES WITH A SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT IN THIS EVER-CHANGING WORLD
Rocky Mountain Participation Nursery School began in 1948 when it was known as Mission Cooperative Nursery School. It was located on Capp street and Potrero Avenue before it moved to its present location, Peixotto Playground, in the 1970’s. It is the park and its beautiful surroundings that led the co-op to be renamed “Rocky Mountain.”
Rocky Mountain Participation Nursery School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate of the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.